404 Error : Page not found
Hi there.

I'm EXO's Luhan. Welcome to my wife's blog and her name is Adelina but she prefer people call her Elin. She is a hardcore KPOP fan. Blog is just her pastime ((i guess)) because twitter is already taken her heart but she still loves her husbands and she said she's sorry because this blog dont have tagboard since i told her to make this blog a little bit private because she is my wife. so any problems? just comment at her entry. thanks for a visit. /flying kiss/

" EXO IS MY HUSBAND
especially
Sehun , Luhan and Baekhyun (HunHanHyun)" - Elin


entries tumblr twitter follow

© BASECODES BY QSSTORY | SKIN BY HNIEMINN
What Was Your !
Sunday 10 April 2011 @ 7:53 pm
0 leave comment


[FACEBOOK]
Note: If you got tagged by me, you have to take this survey and re-post it!

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage: Plain water .
2. Last phone call: Can't remember .
3. Last text message: To my friend .
4. Last song you listened to: No other ~ Super Junior so cool !! is listening .
5. Last time you cried: Yesterday ! dunno why .

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Got back with someone you’ve broken up with: Dunno .
7. Been cheated on: Dunno .
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Never kissed anyone other than my family n my BFF !! n why i should regretted .?
9. Lost someone special: Yes :(
10. Been depressed: YES .
11. Been drunk and threw up: I don't drink. Haram. Threw up? YES.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Blue
13. Purple
14. Pink :)

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)

15. Made a new friend: Yeahh , they're awesome! <3
16. Fallen out of love: Dunno . No comment ! :P
17. Laughed until you cried: Of course , with my friends .
18. Met someone who changed you: Dunno . 
19. Found out who your true friends were: 4 this year , dunno larhh . 
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yep , and I'm not happy but if good thing I'm happy .  
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend’s list: Yes , my BFF !
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 90% - 100% maybe? 
23. How many kids do you want?: I never thought of that.
24. Do you have any pets?: Have? Nope. Had? Yes ! 1 cat n 2 hamters but i gave to my neighbour . 
25. Do you want to change your name: I LIKE MY NAME, although it's SHORT. Adelina & ELin  <3 not PEKCHU !
26. What did you do for your last birthday?: Celebrate it of course :)
27. What time did you wake up today?: 7 : 00 am ! 
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? I was sleeping ! zzz
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Meet someone special to me ! haha ! joking !
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Maybe ,  a few hours ago because my mom shopping with my dad . 
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?: I wouldn’t change a thing. I love my life ;)
32. What are you listening to right now: Music while typing. 
34. Who is getting on your nerves now?: So far , no one.
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook / Youtube /  Blogger.
36.What’s your real name: Nur Adelina Amin Binti Aminuddin . Nice name ! :)
37. Nicknames: Adelina , ELin . 
39. Zodiac sign: Taurus . 
40. Male or female?: Female .
41. Primary School?: Sekolah Kebangsaan Tanah Liat ! <3 that school . 
42. Secondary School?: SMK Permatang Pasir then High School Bukit Mertajam . 
43. High school/college?: ---
44. Hair color: Black .
45. Long or short: Medium .
46. Height: Dunno. I'm 154cm .
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Dunno . 
48: What do you like about yourself?: hurm , honestly, I don't know. Try answer it yourself. :P
49. Piercings: None .
50: Tattoos: None .
51. Righty or lefty: Righty .

FIRST:

52. First surgery: No .
53. First piercing: Never .
54. First best friend: Nabilah Rahim , not longer my BFF because we not meet in a few years ago . 
55. First sport you joined: Dunno . Forgot it . 
56. First vacation: Can't recall
57. First pair of trainers: - 

RIGHT NOW:

58. Eating: I'm not eating. 
59. Drinking: I'm not drinking . 
60. I’m about to: Post this . 
61. Listening to: Super Junior ! Cool !
62. Waiting for: 5 May 2011 . My birthday. Happy Birthday to me ^_^
63. I’m feeling: Happy .

YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids?: Hmmm .
65. Get married?: Dunno .
66. Career: Doctor or Sciencetist . HAHA :P
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: HUGS .
69. Shorter or taller: Taller .
70. Older or Younger: Younger .
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous .
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms larh :P 
73. Sensitive or loud: Not sensitive, not loud. In the middle lah . 
74. Hook-up or relationship: Dunno .

HAVE YOU:

75. Kissed a stranger: Never .
76. Drank hard Liquor: NEVER .
77. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope  :P
78. Sex on first date: WTH ! NEVER N NEVER ! 
79. Broken someone’s heart: I think so .
80. Been arrested: NEVAHH .
81. Turned someone down: Yes .
82. Cried when someone died: Yeah . My grandmom . 
83. Fallen for a friend: Dunno ! HAHA .  

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. Yourself: Of course ! 
85. Love at first sight: Dunno . 
86. Heaven: Yes .
87. Santa Claus: HAHA ! NO . 
88. Kiss on the first date: NO . 
89. Angels: Yes .
90. God: Yes .

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: 

91. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Hah .. ? Are u crazy ? NO larh !
92. Did you sing today?: Yes . Luar Biasa ~ Shahir AF . 
93. Did something illegal?:  Dunno ! ( sdgkan x paham haha ! ) eh understand larhh . It's mean : liar kan ?
 94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: Very far. Since I was a baby . ( btol x ) 
95. The moment you would choose to relive?: The day that was my birthday :)
96. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Hurmm . :P 
97. When was the last time you lied?:  Can't recall .
98. Are you usually late, early or right on time?: Early ? Right on time ? In the middle larhh T_T
99. Would you give your life to save someone else’s?: No !  
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths?: Not at all :D It's fun ! 

Nota 1 : Thanks to my friend sebab suggest benda ni untuk di-post-kan :)

← NEWER
OLDER →