404 Error : Page not found
Hi there.

I'm EXO's Luhan. Welcome to my wife's blog and her name is Adelina but she prefer people call her Elin. She is a hardcore KPOP fan. Blog is just her pastime ((i guess)) because twitter is already taken her heart but she still loves her husbands and she said she's sorry because this blog dont have tagboard since i told her to make this blog a little bit private because she is my wife. so any problems? just comment at her entry. thanks for a visit. /flying kiss/

" EXO IS MY HUSBAND
especially
Sehun , Luhan and Baekhyun (HunHanHyun)" - Elin


entries tumblr twitter follow

© BASECODES BY QSSTORY | SKIN BY HNIEMINN
Entry ta de tajuk -.
Friday 17 June 2011 @ 9:12 pm
0 leave comment

Assalamualaikum & Annyeonghaseyo . 
Hurm . 
Smlm ELin ta update . 
HAHA ! 
Letih kot . 
BTW . hari ELin sngt2 naik angin ! 
__________________________________________________

WTH ! 

Pantang tok nenek ELin larh . !
Cari brang ta jmpa pulak ! . 
Ish !
Wahai Handphoneku . 
Ke mana kau pegi ?
Letih ak mencari . 
Datang larh blik kt ak oke . 
Ish !
Mcm mna leh hilang pown ELin ta tau -.-
Hurm . 
Last ELin tgk minggu lepas . 
Muahaha !
Biasa larh . ELin mls bukak handphone . 
Ad kredit ta pa jgak .
Nie apa . Hampeh .
HAHA !
Ad larh hari tu .
msa ELin ta pegi skolah .
Ad larh org yg selalu kerja kt rumah ELin
dia bersihkan rumah ELin
Tpi pada hari tersebut .
Dia msok bilik ELin ! 
ELin tkot dia ambik !
Ish . ELin ta leh tuduh org dulu .
Usul periksa oke !
Harap dia ta ambik . 
kalo dia ta ambik . 
gerenti dlm bilik ELin .
Tapi ELin cari ta da .
Tadi perents ELin marah sedikit .
Sedikit sj . ta bnyk !
Huaa !
Dtang larh blik padaku ! .
Hua !
Korang doakan untuk ELin . 
agar dapat jmpa balik hp ELin . 
Bila org na . 
dia ta da larh . 
setan sungguh larh . 
_____________________________________________

20 Day BEAST Challenge!


Day 1 : Your Bias and why 

Oke . My bias is Lee Gikwang .
 But i got second bias in B2ST . 
 It's Yang Yoseob 
HEHE ! 
Jgn kata ELin tamak suda . 
 Why ? 
I Like Gikwang bacause his talent . 
Also like Yoseob . 
And i like gikwang because . 
he cute . hot . and everything larh .
Yoseob because he cute . =D 

My Bias , Lee Gikwang . 

My Second Bias , Yang Yoseob . 


Day 2 : Your favourite song of theirs . 

Hurm . 
All of them ! 
I love all of their songs .
Because why ?
I don't know ..
HAHA !
Don't ask why i like their songs . 
HEHE !
Oke .
Top 3 oke . 
1 . Soom ( Breath )
2 . I think mayb Bad Girl . Like part Gikwang . hehe
3 . Fiction ?
I confuse to choose the song .
Haha !
But to me . 
All songs of B2ST is so .
POWERFUL !
& I LIKE IT ! 
_____________________________________________

That's all for today .
Wait for my new entry oke . 
Tata . Papai . =D

← NEWER
OLDER →