404 Error : Page not found
Hi there.

I'm EXO's Luhan. Welcome to my wife's blog and her name is Adelina but she prefer people call her Elin. She is a hardcore KPOP fan. Blog is just her pastime ((i guess)) because twitter is already taken her heart but she still loves her husbands and she said she's sorry because this blog dont have tagboard since i told her to make this blog a little bit private because she is my wife. so any problems? just comment at her entry. thanks for a visit. /flying kiss/

" EXO IS MY HUSBAND
especially
Sehun , Luhan and Baekhyun (HunHanHyun)" - Elin


entries tumblr twitter follow

© BASECODES BY QSSTORY | SKIN BY HNIEMINN
Hello Hello Hello Hello I'm Tagged
Friday 21 October 2011 @ 7:25 pm
0 leave comment

comel je kan anak aku dengan Sandeul kan :P

Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo , 

Hari ni Elin kena tag and diberi oleh Eiyraa , so thats mean , Elin jawab soalan yang diberi olehnya :3 Thanks sebab tag Elin :) Kalau korang kena tag , korang kena baca rules dia elok-2 tau . Check this out ! 

De' Rules :-

xxxxxxxx

11 things About Me :
  • My real name is Nur Adelina Amin binti Aminuddin
  • I'm a 13 years old . 
  • Known as Elin . 
  • I'm from Penang , Malaysia
  • I'm a KPOP hard die fan . 
  • I love to tweet-ing , facebook-ing and blog-ing . 
  • I want to be a doctor but I hate Math subject . 
  • I love my family sho much . 
  • I'm study at High School Bukit Mertajam , Penang . 
  • I love Lee Jung Hwan damn much !
  • My height is 157cm and my weight is 40kg .

11 questions from Eiyraa : 


1 . What is your full name ?
Hye , My name is Nur Adelina Amin binti Aminuddin 


2 . Facebook or Twitter. Which one do you prefered ?
Aaah , I prefer both . :)


3 . If you're kpopers, who's your bias ?
Of course my ultimate bias , he is Lee Jung Hwan a.k.a Sandeul a.k.a Dodol (?)


4 . How many siblings do you have ?
I just have one sister :P . 


5 . Your favourite colours ?
Purple , pink and blue . I think that's all .


6 . Do you have any boyfriend or girlfriend ?
Grr , I'm single now . 


7 . Naughty or Nerd? Which one are you ?
Idk , I think both :D


8 . Korean or Paris? Which one you really want to go ?
Of course Korea :3


9 . What do you think about my blog ?
Simple but I totally love your blog :D It's cute


10 . What song do you most like ?
Paradise - Infinite 


11 . Did you trust your friends when you decide to tell them your secrets ? Why ?
My secrets ? Hurm , only my bestfriends that know my secrets and I trust them because they're my bestfriends . :)


And this is question from Adelina Amin

Tagged : 

Done ! Good Luck xD 

← NEWER
OLDER →