404 Error : Page not found
Hi there.

I'm EXO's Luhan. Welcome to my wife's blog and her name is Adelina but she prefer people call her Elin. She is a hardcore KPOP fan. Blog is just her pastime ((i guess)) because twitter is already taken her heart but she still loves her husbands and she said she's sorry because this blog dont have tagboard since i told her to make this blog a little bit private because she is my wife. so any problems? just comment at her entry. thanks for a visit. /flying kiss/

" EXO IS MY HUSBAND
especially
Sehun , Luhan and Baekhyun (HunHanHyun)" - Elin


entries tumblr twitter follow

© BASECODES BY QSSTORY | SKIN BY HNIEMINN
Greyson Chance
Monday 14 November 2011 @ 12:57 am
2 leave comment



Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo .

Hye guys , I got my new boyfrie . Who is he ? Haha He's Greyson Chance . haha He's fourteen and I'm thirteen so we're ada jodoh . xD Actually , aku baru je kenal dengan Greyson ni .__. baru seminggu . apa lah . dia dah setahun nyanyi baru sekarang aku kenal dia . apalah deyy . And masa AIM18 hari tu , dia buat performance dengan Najwa Latiff . Of course lah aku jelly dengan Najwa . Tapi tak pe lah . haha xD Najwa kan lagi tua dari dia (Y)

And tadi aku jumpa fb Tina yang bertuah , sebab dia dipeluk oleh Greyson . and I'm so jelly . >.< Why her ? cewaah jkjk . And She's so lucky . haha , I wish I was her xD btw , Greyson sekarang ada dekat Singapre rite ? It's okay tapi , minggu ni lagi dia pergi Sabah . Hoi cik abang , kenapa tak pergi Penang . baru lah best . xD buat dekat my school , sure banyak orang datang .

Err , aku macam keling lah kadang-2 suka Greyson kadang-2 tak . haha tapi Greyson handsome , cute and sura sedap lah . Okfine ~ haha Tapi Sandeul tetap no 1 der . Okbye ! :D

I like Greyson but I love my Sandeul more than him . Sandeulina foreva :D

By :
Sandeulina couple

← NEWER
OLDER →