404 Error : Page not found
Hi there.

I'm EXO's Luhan. Welcome to my wife's blog and her name is Adelina but she prefer people call her Elin. She is a hardcore KPOP fan. Blog is just her pastime ((i guess)) because twitter is already taken her heart but she still loves her husbands and she said she's sorry because this blog dont have tagboard since i told her to make this blog a little bit private because she is my wife. so any problems? just comment at her entry. thanks for a visit. /flying kiss/

" EXO IS MY HUSBAND
especially
Sehun , Luhan and Baekhyun (HunHanHyun)" - Elin


entries tumblr twitter follow

© BASECODES BY QSSTORY | SKIN BY HNIEMINN
Coming Soon
Thursday 2 February 2012 @ 10:55 pm
0 leave comment


Assalamualaikum and Annyeong fellas .

Hello guys ! Haha . I didn't update my blog after 1 week . omg . Yeah I know that it's a long time ._. And today , I'm updating in ENGLISH . Idk what spirit that come into my body -.- and sorry for broken english but i'm too gedik to write in english ._. and ignore the title for this entry , tak de kena mengena kot -.-

Btw , this blog will change it's cloth . haha Maybe i'll change it this weekend or on Monday . haha well , i'm busy with my homework and my tuition . haha it's a lot of thing that i must complete it . and i guess , this entry will be a short entry . lol why i'm telling at this paragraph ? I'm suppose to tell at my introduction -.- and you know what ? haha I already add one of my junior's account -.- haha its awkward thing because the senior add the junior . it was supposed to be the junior add the senior . HAHA forget about it .

What I suppose to tell eh ? -.- and and and . haha no idea already -.- Oh wait , hehehehehe okey i'm crazy now *sing boria songs* haha -.- Can I ask something ? Aaah this picture below is my new blog's cloth . haha yes , i'll use sis lettha's skins . omg this skin is too simple . aaah . okey-2 haha XD and maybe this entry is weird because i'm not fangirling about my bias or kpop because i'm not in that mood right now . haha -.- aah wait-2 please answer my question ! TEMPLATE BAWAH NI OKEY TAK ? T^T haha Please anwer my question or i'll haunt you . k jokes

CLICK FOR XL SIZE

I think that's all for today . haha i'm tired now . and I must finish my homework -.- and tomorrow , I'll go to my rumah sukan punya latihan -.- haha well , my schedule is full now haha . omg k jokes ;p lol Kbai . i don't have ideas and byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeee -.- haha aku gila kbai -.- and sorry for grammar mistakes or typo ._.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIYUTIFUL OMMA , OMMA EIYRAAA .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -.- BI AKU TERABUT -.- LOL AKU GILA KBAI 
LOL NAK PADAM ENTRY NI LOL KBAI -.- GEDIKNYA EDEN -.- 

← NEWER
OLDER →