404 Error : Page not found
Hi there.

I'm EXO's Luhan. Welcome to my wife's blog and her name is Adelina but she prefer people call her Elin. She is a hardcore KPOP fan. Blog is just her pastime ((i guess)) because twitter is already taken her heart but she still loves her husbands and she said she's sorry because this blog dont have tagboard since i told her to make this blog a little bit private because she is my wife. so any problems? just comment at her entry. thanks for a visit. /flying kiss/

" EXO IS MY HUSBAND
especially
Sehun , Luhan and Baekhyun (HunHanHyun)" - Elin


entries tumblr twitter follow

© BASECODES BY QSSTORY | SKIN BY HNIEMINN
My EXO's album !
Friday 27 April 2012 @ 11:17 pm
10 leave comment


Annyeong fellas , 

I got both of my EXO's albums this afternoon . omg I'm so excited when the albums are arrived . HAHA . Okey-2 Okey for haters , please go away . and I'll spam a lots of pictures on this entry *O* omg Btw , I'm a little disappointed because I didn't got group photocard TT___TT but it's okey lah . and I'm still waiting for my posters ~.~ FYI , the white one is EXO-K's and the black is EXO-M's . 








And it's time to reveal photocard that I got
*drumrolls*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I GOT BAEKHYUN !!!!! OMG He's my bias omg And Xiumin *O*


I got the photobook but I'm forgot to take a picture . HAHA Sorry . I want group photocards T.T but  .. Aaah maybe it's not my 'rezeki' . tsk TT________TT but at least I got my bias photocard . HAHA . Bye o/
Sorry for bad quality picture and broken english ._.

← NEWER
OLDER →