404 Error : Page not found
Hi there.

I'm EXO's Luhan. Welcome to my wife's blog and her name is Adelina but she prefer people call her Elin. She is a hardcore KPOP fan. Blog is just her pastime ((i guess)) because twitter is already taken her heart but she still loves her husbands and she said she's sorry because this blog dont have tagboard since i told her to make this blog a little bit private because she is my wife. so any problems? just comment at her entry. thanks for a visit. /flying kiss/

" EXO IS MY HUSBAND
especially
Sehun , Luhan and Baekhyun (HunHanHyun)" - Elin


entries tumblr twitter follow

© BASECODES BY QSSTORY | SKIN BY HNIEMINN
Result and others
Thursday 14 June 2012 @ 1:27 am
1 leave comment


Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo 

Keh . Tetiba je tengah-2 malam aku nak update kan ? Actually , aku kecewa dengan result aku .. tsk , teramat lah teruk . tapi nasib baik tak de D or fail ._. Alhamudulillah . And A ? lol dont ask me okay . i dont like when people keep asking me "how's your result?" lol soalan tu bagi aku rasa bodoh .___.' #Confession HAHA ._. 

And school dah start .. eh memang lah kan ? O_O Esok . eh i mean this morning . my dad will going to philippines . for what ? HAHA not for work okay . he'll go with his friends . and i'm so upset . during the last holidays , my dad keep asking me , nak pergi ph ke tak ? aku nak pergi tapi takut tak sempat je . HAHA sebab masa bapa aku ajak tu , nak bukak sekolah dah -.-


Lol Kris and Kai . they're not my bias okay ._. but they're my husbands . omg you know what i mean right ? exo is my husband . but only 3 of them that i sleep together /slap my face/
Eh yang tu je lah aku nak membebel tengah malam ni . tsk btw folio sejarah aku kena hantar minggu depan . and aku tak start apa-2 langsung . poor me . nasib baik kgt geografi , cikgu nak .. eh tak tau . aku tak pasti . yang pasti , kertas soal selidik , aku dah hantar kat teacher aku . and thanks kepada siapa yang tolong aku haritu . aku hargai weh TTT______TTT 

Err , kejap-2 aku teringat sesuatu . HAHAHA Aku dengan Alya cadang nak beli aRtist's and Electric Shock's album tapi duit dia tak cukup lagi . so dia suruh aku beli beg luhan untuk aku dulu . HAHA okay ._____.' so maybe hujung bulan baru aku order album tu . tsk ._. HAHA ._. okay --' bye . ppyong . 

i love electric shock and beautiful stranger . omg amber sings and amber's rap . omg it's awesome and victoria is so sexaaay . and sulli and luna are so gorgeous and krystal is beautiful as usually .

← NEWER
OLDER →