404 Error : Page not found
Hi there.

I'm EXO's Luhan. Welcome to my wife's blog and her name is Adelina but she prefer people call her Elin. She is a hardcore KPOP fan. Blog is just her pastime ((i guess)) because twitter is already taken her heart but she still loves her husbands and she said she's sorry because this blog dont have tagboard since i told her to make this blog a little bit private because she is my wife. so any problems? just comment at her entry. thanks for a visit. /flying kiss/

" EXO IS MY HUSBAND
especially
Sehun , Luhan and Baekhyun (HunHanHyun)" - Elin


entries tumblr twitter follow

© BASECODES BY QSSTORY | SKIN BY HNIEMINN
nothing much
Friday 5 October 2012 @ 12:50 am
0 leave comment


Hi guys ,

umm okay , Im elin . its alr been 1 month and blabla weeks i do not update my blog . haha but im weird how can my followers increase haha . okay forget it . okay this week is my final exam . so yeah . im nervous . i hope i can a good result than before . amin . i have geography and art papers tomorrow but art is not important . do i care . i dont like art . haha

okay , you know what?! lots of kpop groups are coming to malaysia this november and december oh god . im speechless haha but im still waiting for smtown =___= so last week , i went to KL for my cousins' idk maybe party . then i went to bukit bintang . the day that i went to bukit bintang is the day that B1A4 and APink have concert . AAAAAAA; ((broken english)) my mom ask me "hey , why there's a lots of people" but im ignore her AAA; omg wae im so pabo ?! THAT IS THEIR CONCERT WTF . and im just realized yesterday pfft .


and T-ARA omg idk my feels . BUT AAAAAA; i want to meet them tbh and then abt 4 days ago . I know what Super Junior-M will come to malaysia this december and im excited . then the umm what is that the aah idk lol said that there's guest group .................. and GUESS WHAT?!?!?!! EXO-M and BTOB are the guest artists OMG . the showcase on 11 dec and it's school holilday dafuq . omg i hope i can go there amin . EXO-M is coming here OMG my luhan omg kris , tao , lay , chen , xiumin , omg my feels AAAAAAAA; i hope exo will come together but it's okay lah . at least one of them coming here k .

then just now yes tonight lmao there will be a kpop concert "KPOP storm" ((lol at the name)) on 6/11 i guess . OMG THERE'S LOTS OF KPOP GROUP that will come here hehehehehehe . it's SHINEE , UKISS , TEENTOP , GIRLS DAY , DALSHABET and what else . umm i dont remember . aah i hope i can go both concert but the problem is money . yeah thats it money . where i can find lots of money . umm CRIES . okay =__= time to collect money but i want to buy k-albums sobs ._. still watiing for my B.A.P's and SFS ver b and Spy . hehe


umm today is to the beautiful you last episode . sobs it's over alr ........ IM SAD BECAUSE NO MORE EUNGYEOL .___. and my appa MINHO . lol and unnir sulli ._. haha i will watch the ep tmr hehe . sobs i feel sorry for eungyeol bcs jaehee reject him so yeah . sobs the ending will make im crying maybe . haha but ep 15 alr make me want to cry but not yet .

guise , i think that's all for my update . idk when i will make new entry after this haha . you know , im always on twitter so yeah . follow me here xD @ohluhann umm you can follow me but im not sure i can follow you back hehe sorry . it's alr midnight haha so bye . sorry if got typo or whatever

wish me luck for tmr , next monday okay

← NEWER
OLDER →