404 Error : Page not found
Hi there.

I'm EXO's Luhan. Welcome to my wife's blog and her name is Adelina but she prefer people call her Elin. She is a hardcore KPOP fan. Blog is just her pastime ((i guess)) because twitter is already taken her heart but she still loves her husbands and she said she's sorry because this blog dont have tagboard since i told her to make this blog a little bit private because she is my wife. so any problems? just comment at her entry. thanks for a visit. /flying kiss/

" EXO IS MY HUSBAND
especially
Sehun , Luhan and Baekhyun (HunHanHyun)" - Elin


entries tumblr twitter follow

© BASECODES BY QSSTORY | SKIN BY HNIEMINN
Tagged again :3
Saturday 22 October 2011 @ 1:28 pm
0 leave comment

Kenapa tetiba aku letak gambar LJOE ? :O

Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo . 

Grr , Elin di-tag lagi . Tadi check shoutbox then kena tag lagi :D Kali ni dari Ainna . Kepada Ainna , gomawo sebab sudi tag Elin :) . So , jom kita tengok soalan soalannya . Jeng .. Jeng .. Jeng Eh , sebelum tu tengok rules dia tau :P

De' Rules :

11 things about me : 

Questions from Ainna 

1 . What's your fav colour ?
Purple , Pink and Blue :)

2 . Which one do you prefer ? Fish or chicken ?
I prefer chicken :3

3 . Do you love sport ? What's your fav sport if you do ?
Yes , I do love sport . Netball and Handball :D

4 . Who's you online bestfriend ?
The people who always wall-ing and tweet-ing with me 

5 . Do you like Kpop or not ? Why ?
I love KPOP ! because KPOP are the most interesting things that I ever seen before . 

6 . What type of song do you like ?
KPOP songs 

7 . What the most important thing in your life ?
My family <3

8 . If you have RM1,000,000 , what are you gonna do with that money ?
Idk ==" Maybe I'll go to Korea :P

9 . Who's your dream husband ?
Err , of course my ultimate bias 

10 . Twitter , Facebook , Blog . Which one ? Why ?
Three of them because that things now , I have a lots of friend

11 . What's your nickname and who give it to you ?
Do you know my nick name ? It's Elin lah . My parents gave to me

And this questions from Elin :


The person I choose :

SIAPA NAK BUAT AMBIL LAH , MALAS NAK TAG :P


Aigoo , malang sungguh hari ni , Okay , ni adalah tag yang terakhir , siapa yang tag Elin lepas ni , Elin tak buat dah tau . Sorry tau . haha ~ sebab tadi tengah tulis ni , kena tag lgi T-T Sorry Aida =="

← NEWER
OLDER →