404 Error : Page not found
Hi there.

I'm EXO's Luhan. Welcome to my wife's blog and her name is Adelina but she prefer people call her Elin. She is a hardcore KPOP fan. Blog is just her pastime ((i guess)) because twitter is already taken her heart but she still loves her husbands and she said she's sorry because this blog dont have tagboard since i told her to make this blog a little bit private because she is my wife. so any problems? just comment at her entry. thanks for a visit. /flying kiss/

" EXO IS MY HUSBAND
especially
Sehun , Luhan and Baekhyun (HunHanHyun)" - Elin


entries tumblr twitter follow

© BASECODES BY QSSTORY | SKIN BY HNIEMINN
Day 9 - 20 of B1A4 challenge
Monday 2 January 2012 @ 7:59 pm
0 leave comment

"I want to eat lots of nice food" - Infinite , L 

Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo readers ,

Aaah Elin nak habiskan B1A4 challenge ni , haha ~ yeah , sekolah nak buka dah , and mula je sekolah . Elin tak boleh online -.-' kalau boleh pun maybe once a week . So ni maybe post Elin terakhir Elin kot lol ~ tak pasti :3 kalau elin rajin , elin buat lagi entry . kalau tak rajin atau tak de masa , elin tak buat lol ~ kalau elin buat pun ada ke orang nak baca ? -.- nak tengok ? ;p btw blog ni dah tukar rupa :3 wohoo ~ Ok kita teruskan dengan B1A4 challenge . lol ~

Day 9: Your favorite edited or non editied picture of CNU


Day 10: Your favorite edited or non editied picture of Baro



Day 11: Your favorite edited or non editied picture Gongchan


Day 12: Your favorite Macro


Day 13: Your favorite GIF



Day 14: Who has the best aegyo

Of course lah my hubby LMAO HAHA XD Gongchan pun comel :3 meh sini eden sertakan video sekali *O* Jangan tengok lama-2 atau anda kena penyepak dari saya -.-


Day 15: Who has the best style

Omg , All of them ! :D Tengok gambar kat bawah ni :3 semua ya ~ ;p


Day 16: Who has the best dance skills

All of them lah ~ Aaah Kejap lol ~ CNU and Baro kot . haah tak tau lah ;p Haha tengok video bawah ni :D Nyhahaha <3


Day 17: Who would you date

Ofcourse lah suamiku yang tercinta , Lee Jung hwan a.k.a Sandeul . Bwahaha ~

Day 18: Your favorite senerio(s)




Day 19: A special note to your bias(s)
"Omo , Annyeong Lee Jung Hwan oppa *waves* . I hope that I can meet you in person . Aaah , You're so cute ASDFGHJKL . Sorry , I'm going crazy . Harhar And Keep going with your cute style . Haha I LOVE IT SO MUCH ! Haha . And I love you damn so much . Saranghaeyo Sandeul oppa :*"
Day 20: A special note to the group 
"Let's fly B1A4 ! I wish that I can meet you :'> And please always come to my country . What is it ? Haha Malaysia :3 And I wish I can go to your concert lmao .__. B1A4 oppa , I adore so much . and thanks because make my day better than before . Aah I glad that I'm one of your fans . Even tho you guys will have OFFICIAL wife , but I can be your girlfriend rite ? Haha .__. I just wanna say that I love B1A4 so much . *O*"
 Lol , Akhirnya habis ! Yaaay haha XD and ucapan tu sorry if ada BROKEN ENGLISH .__. Aaah So , esok *O* tak boleh online dah -.- kalau boleh pun seminggu sekali *~* and malam ni -.- elin pergi tuisyen . Aaaah , lama dah tak pergi tuisyen lol ~ setahun dah ._. and tetiba pergi balik *A* Haha tajuk dah keluar . Aah Kbai . Jumpa lagi beberapa bulan atau minggu :*
Oh tidak ! , macam mana lah *~* Aku akan tinggalkan KPOP *o* Aaaah tak mau *geleng* Aaah Waeeeeeeee ? boleh jadi gila aku -.-

← NEWER
OLDER →