404 Error : Page not found
Hi there.

I'm EXO's Luhan. Welcome to my wife's blog and her name is Adelina but she prefer people call her Elin. She is a hardcore KPOP fan. Blog is just her pastime ((i guess)) because twitter is already taken her heart but she still loves her husbands and she said she's sorry because this blog dont have tagboard since i told her to make this blog a little bit private because she is my wife. so any problems? just comment at her entry. thanks for a visit. /flying kiss/

" EXO IS MY HUSBAND
especially
Sehun , Luhan and Baekhyun (HunHanHyun)" - Elin


entries tumblr twitter follow

© BASECODES BY QSSTORY | SKIN BY HNIEMINN
It's boring -.-
Wednesday 21 March 2012 @ 1:30 am
0 leave comment


Assalamualaikum and Annyeong

Nae , I'm updating now . haha I know it's midnight thur ._. but .. I can't sleep so I decided to write a post ! haha ._. nae , btw Happy Birthday Lee Jung Hwan ? Am I late ? lol Yes -.- I didn't have gift for him but ... AAA; Idk lah . omg such a stupid wife T.T /creys/ sorry . omg but yesterday night . i was trending like a boss okey . omg i'm tired . haha and our anniversary *cough* haha yes , Sandeulina lol is the same day with my bb's birthday . omg haha it's 8 month already .

and my exam's result ... omg it's improve than last year exam but .. math . omg i hate chu . AAAA; Waeee ?!?! AAA; nasib baik tak fail lol except Kemahiran hidup . I didn't get the result yet . I know that KH , I'll not get A because I NOT READ THE BOOK AT ALL ! Yeah , that's me . le lazy girl -.-  OMG OTL . AAA; I wish that I'll not fail in this exam . Amin . hhee :)

I'll change my skins again . maybe next week I'll change it . haha -.- omg AA; and one more thing . omg omg you know what ? ahha mesti lah you tak tau kan ? haha me and my friends are decided to buy BigBang Alive album and B1A4 Ignition album . yes , we're share the album . haha terpaksa -.- omg I just can't wait to order that album . haha I must ask my dad or my mom for the money . haha I don't have money lah . that's why I must ask them xD


Lol yes , it's a gift for Sandeul . omg I know that ... aaah lupakan T.T Haha and just now . I'm waiting for SHINEE Sherlock MV but it's useless because the MV didn't came out . AA; SM fck you off . omg you just make shawol mad because of you okey ._. don't make me mad . haha it's been 2 hours i'm waiting the mv but it's okay lah because .. idk . haha although i'm not a hard die shawol . haha but i'm excited too for their comeback :D hhaha

Nae , It's already 1 in the morning . omg so , byebye . see ya . haha omg sorry for the broken english . lol T.T Good Night readers :') omg tomorrow is Wednesday . eh no lah . today is Wed . AAA; haha and sorry for the typo . aaah stupid typo .

I miss LWT'S Family T.T 

← NEWER
OLDER →