404 Error : Page not found
Hi there.

I'm EXO's Luhan. Welcome to my wife's blog and her name is Adelina but she prefer people call her Elin. She is a hardcore KPOP fan. Blog is just her pastime ((i guess)) because twitter is already taken her heart but she still loves her husbands and she said she's sorry because this blog dont have tagboard since i told her to make this blog a little bit private because she is my wife. so any problems? just comment at her entry. thanks for a visit. /flying kiss/

" EXO IS MY HUSBAND
especially
Sehun , Luhan and Baekhyun (HunHanHyun)" - Elin


entries tumblr twitter follow

© BASECODES BY QSSTORY | SKIN BY HNIEMINN
Ex0tics
Sunday 1 April 2012 @ 11:33 am
0 leave comment


Annyeong fellas 

*sigh* hye . this is the new look . Simple right ? Haha I know that . keh , aah aku dah tukar ultimate bias aku ._. Don't ask me why , I've changed my ultimate bias ._. har har And my new bias is HunHanHyun or I'll call them 3H xD lol they're Sehun , Luhan and Baekhyun .

And yesterday . all day and all night lol ._. I was spamming about EXO ._. keh ._. kita orang ada #TeamExotic . haha antaranya , me , jojo , seri , unnie raara , unnie firda and ... idk ._. sorry i'm forgot T.T and you know what ? EXO will debut on 9th April . Kyaa . I'm so excited . who's with me ? bwahaha and today is the second day for EXO showcase but in Beijing . 

Btw , korang nak tengok ke bias aku siapa ? no wayy . cari sendiri kat tumblr or weheartit . haha aku tak kan tayang gambar suami-2 aku kat sini k . lol ._. bahaya , nanti banyak madu lol me so kejam . Ikr . and My firasat said they will be famous like their senior ._. haha Idk why I'm said like that . but I hope so , they'll be like their senior *O* wohoo . lol 

And I think that's all for today . me gotta be ready to spam about EXO lol ._. Pukul 3 nanti ._. bwahaha eden harap harini tak lah kena tweetlimit T.T sebab semalam aku dah kena 3 kali ! Ok pecah rekod ._. ppyong o/

Lol Suho ._. aah cute *~* lol

← NEWER
OLDER →