404 Error : Page not found
Hi there.

I'm EXO's Luhan. Welcome to my wife's blog and her name is Adelina but she prefer people call her Elin. She is a hardcore KPOP fan. Blog is just her pastime ((i guess)) because twitter is already taken her heart but she still loves her husbands and she said she's sorry because this blog dont have tagboard since i told her to make this blog a little bit private because she is my wife. so any problems? just comment at her entry. thanks for a visit. /flying kiss/

" EXO IS MY HUSBAND
especially
Sehun , Luhan and Baekhyun (HunHanHyun)" - Elin


entries tumblr twitter follow

© BASECODES BY QSSTORY | SKIN BY HNIEMINN
-
Sunday 4 November 2012 @ 1:47 pm
4 leave comment

Hey guys


ALERT : THIS POST MAYBE HAVE BROKEN ENGLISH AND BORING

yesterday , i went to jusco near my house err we have some hangout with my friends . ah and we watched silent hill ._. what the fuck . the movie is too scary for me haha . tbh i hate english horror movies . it's way too scary than malaysia's horror movies . haha i cried when i watched it ._. okay dont laugh at me. it's good thing that my boyfriend is not with me yesterday yes haha (wait , i got a boyfriend?) okay i should not tell about him .

you know what , my schedule is full rn. i got band practice everyday except for sunday yes today is sunday. and tmr i will continue my band practice ah im so tired. my competition is on 18th and 19th of November . wish us luck okay. okay back to story . wait what's kind of story? haha

baek , bite me pls 

im wathing bokura ga ita live action part 1 rn and after that i will watching part 2 yaaaaaaaaaaaay haha im so excited. and i was wondering why my tumblr fulled with one direction ah it's so weird . haha and one more thing. i asked my dad for the tix asia super showcase and he replied me "oh wait until you have a good attitude"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS DAD sobs okay i will try and but pls this is my last year before PMR yes , i have a super duper BIG exam next year and i must study hard. hope my dad will buy it for me

and readers , haha you should see my twitcon HAHAHA im so kawaii HAHAHA okay tbh that is my fav selca ever haha yesterday , i take photo in photo booth and edit that phto and it print out and hell yeha it come out so kawaii . pls be jealous , im kawaii-er than you . haha no one will beat me . okay sounds like childish =_=

i think that's all my update hehehehehehe kbye see you soon



← NEWER
OLDER →